• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
:wave: Please share any info you might have or heard on local Haunted Houses, Hay Rides, etc. I live for this stuff - and always feel like I hear about the best one's after the fact.

I know of:
  1. I think it is called "Cocnut Grove" it has a race track, arcade, the maze, and decent Haunted house. Panama City Beach.
  2. JC's Haunted house in Panama City. It is furter in, maybe around the Mall?
  3. The 2nd Annual Haunted House benefiting the Emerald Coast Wildlife Refuge opens Friday, Oct. 12 at Hurricane Lanes on Highway 98 in Destin. Haunted House info.

seacrestkristi

Beach Fanatic
Nov 27, 2005
anyone home?
oldhouse.JPG

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
:wave: Please share any info you might have or heard on local Haunted Houses, Hay Rides, etc. I live for this stuff - and always feel like I hear about the best one's after the fact.

The hayride at Topsail was great last year. Our kids can't wait to go back. There are teenagers along the route that put on scary scenes.

The SWFD always does a haunted house that is very scary. My middle school kids are still not brave enough for it! It used to be in the building near the French Laundry. I haven't seen any ads for it yet this year.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk

That was a great way to start my morning! :lol: Where is that? What a spooky looking house.

The hayride at Topsail was great last year. Our kids can't wait to go back. There are teenagers along the route that put on scary scenes.

The SWFD always does a haunted house that is very scary. My middle school kids are still not brave enough for it! It used to be in the building near the French Laundry. I haven't seen any ads for it yet this year.

Thanks for posting SGB - Hope someone else has more info out there! :wave: