• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Looking forward to the Extravaganza!

I WILL win the trip to Belize.

I hope so! Sit by me, remember FFF & I are the ones that won the raffle trip to Napa Valley at The Prom, maybe our luck will rub off. We are going to have a bunch of wonderful raffle items, trips, golf packages. Many wonderful artists have donated incredible works. I can't believe how generous everyone has been. :love:

It is only one week away. :clap::clap::clap:

Who's attending? Remember what the money goes for, we seriously need a vasuclar unit at Sacred Heart Hospital. PM me if you have any questions or need tickets. I will hook you up! Or, if you just want to make a donation I'll be glad to pick it up or make arrangements.

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Who would like to win:

1) a trip to Belize

2) 7 nights at a gorgeous Watersound gulf front condo

3) a weekend stay package to Watercolor Inn with a $100.00 gift certificate to Fish Out Of Water

4) $100.00 gift certificate to Red Bar (thanks Oli! :love:)

5) 7 day stay at Emerald Resort -Panaman City Beach, FL

6) 7 Day stay at Indigo Resort - Perdido Key, FL

Last edited:

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
:wave: I'm probably going to be in the middle of a stress-induced coronary on the 22nd, but I'll be thinking about you! Good luck!

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
BB, let's move on to more important event matters, shall we? such as, what are you wearing????:D seriously.

LOL. You do know what is important don't you Toots. A red satin dress and red satin cacoon coat that goes over it with my red Kathrine Baumann Swarovski crystal heart purse, black satin Stuart Weitzman evening shoes with a big satin bow and big ole' honkin' crystal on the top. I think. Well......that's the outfit I have in mind today. That or a red and black cocktail dress. I think we should wear RED! What are you wearing?

Today we have put raffle tickets at:

The Studio Gallery in Grayton Beach

House of Art in Grayton Beach

The Watercolor Store in Watercolor

Go and buy lots of tickets! They are $5.00 or 5 for $20.00.