• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hanuman

Beach Lover
Jan 1, 2007
Sowallers, we need some help.

We are starting a radio show this Thursday on 30A Radio and we need a name, the content will include:

Environmental Topics
Home Maintenance for conservation of energy
Discussions of Buying, eating, living locally
Sustainable Practices
Sustainable gardening tips
Body, Mind, Spirit Topics
Nutrition

and anything else you can think of...almost. Send ALL suggestions ASAP

thanks!:D

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Sowallers, we need some help.

We are starting a radio show this Thursday on 30A Radio and we need a name, the content will include:

Environmental Topics
Home Maintenance for conservation of energy
Discussions of Buying, eating, living locally
Sustainable Practices
Sustainable gardening tips
Body, Mind, Spirit Topics
Nutrition

and anything else you can think of...almost. Send ALL suggestions ASAP

thanks!:D

I'll take a shot.:wave: "Green on the Gulf" :dunno: or maybe "Conservation on the Coast" or maybe something funky like "Local Rhythms" ????????????:blush::dunno: 'Break a Leg' with your show!

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I would hope it might include the Sowal name. :cool:
Everything Sowal
All About Sowal
Radio Sowal

Good luck, Where do I dial into the station and what times will the show run?:dunno:
I'd listen in.

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Thanks for all the input!

Jenifer Kuntz, Snookie Parish, Arix Zalace, Christian Wagley and Chandra Hartman will be starting a green talk & music show on Thursdays from 5-6pm on 30 A radio

You can also stream the channel on your computer at http://www.30aradio.org/pages/index.php

This Thursday please tune in as Chandra interviews Kat McCrite for our first show. Kat McCrite is a Permaculture Master Gardener.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
What happened to the post that suggested Today on 30-A. That post and my post disappeared....oh Daddy-o....I thought that was a grayt name imo.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Different thread Franny, hey Mr. Daddy-O can we get a little mergy over here!

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Why not announce a contest to name the new show; make it a segment during the first couple weeks or so of the show....have your listeners submit their ideas, pick the winner and give the winner a coupon for a free meal or something from one of your advertisers.