• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

valpal

Beach Comber
Jun 20, 2014
Nashville & SoWal
Hello all! I've been around for quite some time, and because you all seem like a great bunch, decided to set up an account.

I've been vacationing and/or living here since I was a baby, and just north of 30 years later....we'll I'm still around. Aside from the SoWal area, my other home is Nashville. I have 7-year-old twins, a boy and girl.

It it seems like just yesterday I was getting stung by hordes of jellyfish on an isolated beach in Dune Allen, sleeping in a cracker box house on stilts with wide porches and no A/C. Times have changed!

I love to write and absolutely love this area's history. Always wanting to learn more. I love the beach (duh), cooking and local places to eat, swimming, preservation, fishing, and sea creatures (or whatever washes up on shore).

I look forward to being a part of this community, and thank you in advance for being here!

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Welcome, or welcome home! Different place, 30a, for sure and times have changed, some good, some bad. It is till better than 99.9% of any other place in the lower 48 I suppose. The place hasnt changed as much maybe as people have, definitely more of them!