• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Just to clarify. The sect to which you refer in NOT Mormon and has nothing to do with the Mormon Church. The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS) and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormon) are not the same and have nothing to do with each other.

OK...scratch that...make it the Osmonds.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
I'd say about 97% of the idle speculation I've read about ALL of the houses in Paradise by the Sea is wrong. I'm the slum lord of the neighborhood and in a position to know. We may have our problems but if you want to build a castle by the sea that reflects your individual tastes, Paradise by the Sea is really the best place available in the area to do so. To each his own, but personally I think the homes in our neighborhood are fascinating.

I like the idea that the homeowners of Paradise have an individual concept to build what "they like".
I'm all about self expression ............... :clap:

J-WS6

Beach Comber
May 22, 2007
Houston, TX
I agree. Props to Charles and Arthur Dyson for the amount of time it took to develop the design and actually make it happen. Whether you like it or not, I still think of it as a great architectural/structural achievement.

No pictures anyone?

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Just to clarify. The sect to which you refer in NOT Mormon and has nothing to do with the Mormon Church. The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (FLDS) and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS or Mormon) are not the same and have nothing to do with each other.
now go forth and get Romney on the ticket with angry boy!

bamablue

Beach Comber
Feb 8, 2006
Hello everyone! We love to see the progress made on the ''ship house'', (as my kids call it), everytime we come down there! PLEASE do tell us some of the details of the sorrid past this house has!!! It's really fascinating to hear about it and to see it in person!!

PTWizard

Beach Lover
Jan 17, 2005
Columbus, OH
Paradise Sea, I would hate to think I have posted something about Paradise or Charlie's job that is incorrect. Was there something I said?

No, most of your comments fall into the 3% category. However, I doubt that even 1.000 employees could finish the Hilton House. The problems are not just labor related.