• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Originally, I though this house was wierd. But as they started finishing it, it really started to be amazing. PLEASE let me know if they ever open it for tours! I bet it is incredible in person!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Originally, I though this house was wierd. But as they started finishing it, it really started to be amazing. PLEASE let me know if they ever open it for tours! I bet it is incredible in person!

:welcome:

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I found this on Google Earth and couldnt decide if it looked like a seagull or a "winged" moon. But I have heard it has no corners because "bad spirits" couldnt get out if there were corners. :dunno: I could only think that this was going to be another "Winchester House".

Last edited:

greenstreet

Beach Comber
Jan 17, 2007
I was told this house was designed (inspired) by the Nautilis of 10,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Jules Verne) fame, and is meant to look like that from out in the Gulf.

I guess with that size and architecture, it can inspire many comparisons.

J-WS6

Beach Comber
May 22, 2007
Houston, TX
anyone noticed any significant updates on this house?

I did 3D model of the house for my portfolio for architecture school...

Enjoy!

Jonathan

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
There is significant change on that huge carriage/guest house they are building right beside it. I wonder if Charlie needs a gardner?