• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

vanessa

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2015
Looking to hire a reliable, honest child care provider for daycare in Santa Rosa Beach. Must love kids and be able to pass a background screening. Please call 850-259-9959 for more information.

Jraney

Beach Crab
May 1, 2017
Florida
Looking to hire a reliable, honest child care provider for daycare in Santa Rosa Beach. Must love kids and be able to pass a background screening. Please call 850-259-9959 for more information.

Hi!
I am a Kindergarten teacher currently, but will be moving to the area this summer. I was wondering if you could give me more information on your current opening. Is it part time or full time? What ages?

My last day of work would be June 7 and I could start shortly after that.

I am a certified teacher, but have experience working in a childcare setting. I would be happy to send my resume!

I look forward to hearing from you!

vanessa

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2015
Hi!
I am a Kindergarten teacher currently, but will be moving to the area this summer. I was wondering if you could give me more information on your current opening. Is it part time or full time? What ages?

My last day of work would be June 7 and I could start shortly after that.

I am a certified teacher, but have experience working in a childcare setting. I would be happy to send my resume!

I look forward to hearing from you!
I am still,looking but I need someone right now. Call me when you are in town to set up interview. 850-259-9959