• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
kathydwells said:
Or a P....oh wait, we have already gone there. I don't guess we need to go back. :D

The sandcastle cake I could definitely serve at the beach. The other one? well....maybe not.... :blush:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
kathydwells said:
OH, my dear you joined us after the famous thread. So here I will share the link to the thread with you. It is now a locked thread, daddy-o locked it up tighter than a....well, anyway you get the picture. Go read it and have a laugh my friend.

http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=1525&highlight=penis+cake

Let us know what you think. :D

:eek: Should I get one for Swartzmom for our anniversary?? :D

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
30ARules said:
:eek: Should I get one for Swartzmom for our anniversary?? :D

NOW, aren't you glad you asked???? hee hee. I think that Swartzmom would probably want the real thing for the anniversary, no what I'm sayin'. ;-)

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
kathydwells said:
NOW, aren't you glad you asked???? hee hee. I think that Swartzmom would probably want the real thing for the anniversary, no what I'm sayin'. ;-)

One can only hope! :cool:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
peapod1980 said:
Mermaid, better run that one by Fyl first and make sure she wants to take it to college with her.

I should be so lucky to have a daughter who actually knows how to bake. Here's Fyl in the kitchen: "Mama, the recipe calls for corn starch. We don't have any. Can I use corn syrup instead?" :bang: