• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Mermaid said:
I should be so lucky to have a daughter who actually knows how to bake. Here's Fyl in the kitchen: "Mama, the recipe calls for corn starch. We don't have any. Can I use corn syrup instead?" :bang:

:rotfl: :rotfl: That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peapod1980 said:
Mermaid, better run that one by Fyl first and make sure she wants to take it to college with her.
I'm lucky enough to have a daughter who loves to cook. I've posted her recipes on several occasions on this board. She's home for spring break, and tonight she is planning to whip up something gourmet. It'll be girls night out - my husband is in Europe, so she and I are going to have a nice dinner and watch the new Harry Potter DVD. Can't wait!

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
gotothebeachmom said:
Sure. As long as there's some SERIOUS bling buried in the sand/cake! :rotfl:

She might rather have that, than the other. :dunno: We do like our bling don't we??

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
kathydwells said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: That is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should tell you this girl has a 3.79 GPA. How can someone who is so smart be so stupid at the same time??? Let me tell you, when I buy that sandcastle cake pan, Fyl is going nowhere near it. :roll:

30ARules

Beach Fanatic
Jan 16, 2006
Lawrenceville, GA
kathydwells said:
She might rather have that, than the other. :dunno: We do like our bling don't we??

After 9 years and 3 kids, I think I am going to have to cover "it" with bling to get a reaction out of her! :D

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
30ARules said:
After 9 years and 3 kids, I think I am going to have to cover "it" with bling to get a reaction out of her! :D

Works for me everytime!!! :D

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
gotothebeachmom said:
Ditto darlene! Ok get on out and get shwartzmom some bling Mr! She can thank us all later. ;-)

As long as he doesn't send us the bill. :eek: :funn: :eek: