• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
[B said:
jdarg]My favorite thread EVER. :rotfl: Should be required reading for any new SoWaller. It's a good way for the new poster to see the "real" us.:eek: [/B]

Although right now I am on pins and needles over Kimmi's new hair. It's starting to turn into the endless cricket match though. C'MON MISS FUNN!!!!

Loved that thread jdarg...cracked me up.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Mermaid said:
You can say that again. She's already imploded one microwave. That should be her lifetime quota.

And please no one ask me how a girl can make a microwave melt. I'm only getting over that traumatic kitchen catastrophe. :funn: (See Cheering, I'm laughing about it...now!!)

This brings to mind a story about my son. When he was about 12, I came home one day and he had gotten one of his friends to pierce his ear. After the initial shock, I asked if he had sterilized the needle. He said, "sure, mom, we put it in the microwave." :dunno: :bang:

CastlesOfSand

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
destindreamin said:
This brings to mind a story about my son. When he was about 12, I came home one day and he had gotten one of his friends to pierce his ear. After the initial shock, I asked if he had sterilized the needle. He said, "sure, mom, we put it in the microwave." :dunno: :bang:

OMG DD!!! I am not looking forward to those years! And they are just around the corner! :shock: What did you say to him when he explained that? :rofl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
I really don't remember what I said, but i snatched him up and slathered him down with TAO! Fortunately, his ear did not rot off!

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Take a look at the photo I just posted in the Photo Gallery....Sandcastle Cake...made this with the Wms Sonoma pan in October....yes, I know it is chocolate cake but it was GOOOOOD!!! This actually turned out so great and we poured warm chocolate icing over each piece and topped with yummy ice cream!! The kids (of all ages) went wild over this cake!! So fun!! :clap_1: The birthday boy LOVED IT!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
pk305 said:
Take a look at the photo I just posted in the Photo Gallery....Sandcastle Cake...made this with the Wms Sonoma pan in October....yes, I know it is chocolate cake but it was GOOOOOD!!! This actually turned out so great and we poured warm chocolate icing over each piece and topped with yummy ice cream!! The kids (of all ages) went wild over this cake!! So fun!! :clap_1: The birthday boy LOVED IT!!!

Ok..that's it, I'm orderin this pan! Thanks for the tip, Mermaid, and thanks pk for the shove! :clap_1:

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
If you have a nearby Williams Sonoma outlet, they had these pans a couple of months ago.....don't remember how much less, but a good bit of savings....ENJOY!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
pk305 said:
If you have a nearby Williams Sonoma outlet, they had these pans a couple of months ago.....don't remember how much less, but a good bit of savings....ENJOY!!

I'm sure we do, I'll check...thanks!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I love Mermy and dd, because they are going to make sandcastle cakes and they are so nice, they will share!!! :love:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Flipping through the W-S catalog last night, I saw a RABBIT cake pan. :shock: