• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jlweathers

Beach Lover
May 2, 2007
I am looking for a long-term rental anywhere in South Walton. Would prefer a SFR but would consider nice/newer condos as well. I need at least two bedrooms but 3 would be ideal. Not extremely picky on location (just off of 30A - N or S) but I work in Destin so the Eastern end of 30A is preferential. Would also consider N of 98 if bay/canal front.

Please let me know if you have something that may suit my fancy.

Thanks!

jlweathers

Beach Lover
May 2, 2007
by the way - no kids, no pets, & no smoking (actually I do smoke but not in my home & I don't litter the yard w/ butts)

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
Not in SoWal - just barely in Okaloosa - Legacy on the Bay has long term (I believe 5 month minimum) 1-2-3- and 4 bedroom apartments - very nice complex with nice pool area - screened in balconies - porches - some carports or garages. Just east of Bass Pro Shop and Regatta Bay (overlooks Regatta Bay golf course)

jlweathers

Beach Lover
May 2, 2007
thanks for the help folks! still on the lookout - will expand the area to include 30A, sandestin, & crystal beach area.

Thanks for the help!

John Weathers

heatherc

Beach Crab
May 17, 2007
Hi. I have a 3BR/2.5 bath in Point Washington that will be for rent. When are you looking for?? Call me for more info.

Heather 850-376-0114

Ritackay

Beach Lover
Oct 25, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi,

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath ground floor condo in the Village of Blue Mtn. Beach which is down by White Cliffs.
I can send pictures if you'd like.
It has a washer and dryer. Park at your back door.
Great pool, weight room and shuffle board court.
The rent is $1200/mo. but it won't be available until August 1.

Rita