• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cierra Danielle

Beach Crab
Jun 13, 2017
30A Florida
My name is Cierra, I'm 23 training dolphins for a living, and have decided once my lease is up June 29, I want to live somewhere on 30A preferably around Rosemary or Seaside. Depending on the scenario, for a studio or 1 bedroom, I'm hoping not to pay more than $1300 but if I found people that would be down to be roommates, and get a house on 30A, that would be amazing. I'm looking long term also meaning minimum 6 months but hopefullyaround a 12 month lease. If anyone knows anyone or they know of something that fits this description, feel free to text or call as soon as possible at (812)369-3656. Can't wait and fingers crossed! :)

LaRue Thomas

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2016
My name is Cierra, I'm 23 training dolphins for a living, and have decided once my lease is up June 29, I want to live somewhere on 30A preferably around Rosemary or Seaside. Depending on the scenario, for a studio or 1 bedroom, I'm hoping not to pay more than $1300 but if I found people that would be down to be roommates, and get a house on 30A, that would be amazing. I'm looking long term also meaning minimum 6 months but hopefullyaround a 12 month lease. If anyone knows anyone or they know of something that fits this description, feel free to text or call as soon as possible at (812)369-3656. Can't wait and fingers crossed! :)

timnagler

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2015
Have you found anything yet. My wife and i have a bedroom we could rent. We live in SRB on 13 acres with a pond and kayaks.