• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I don't have any details or inside info - maybe someone else can help us out.

I drive by there all the time and they are well underway with one building completed and several others under construction on the North side. They look way to close to 30-A for my liking. I hope all the buildings in the there are not that close to the road.

The interior roads have been cut but not paved. I keep meaning to stop and take a photo.

I'm not sure but I don't know if any of us regular folk will have any chance at buying anything there, or affording it if we had the chance.

www.alysbeach.com

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
The homes at Alys Beach that are currently under construction are all under contract.

The first phase consists of a large section north of 30-A and a very small section to the south. The first release is either currently underway or to begin shortly. They will offer homes built by their constrution company, Wave Construction, and a small number of homesites to be built on by owner (with approved plans and contractor). The first phase will be released a few properties at a time, every few weeks. Lots will be $700,000 to $900,000 with construction starting 18-24 months after closing. There will be three different types of lots--the courtyard (such as what is currently under construction), the villa, and the family compound. All will be in the same style as is currently under construction.

Amenities will include all the usual--tennis, pools, beach club, etc. The town center will be built out before the residential is completed, but there is still about a 3 year time line before the commercial is started. Total build out for town will be over 10 years.

They have a data base of over 2,000 interested parties with 1/4 that many properties available. They plan to match interested parties to available properties and also offer some properties by sealed bid or some other random way. The data base has been complied since the development was announced 2 1/2 years ago. You could say that it functions somewhat like a waiting list.

All sales info is in person at the sales office onsite. For more info. make an appointment and stop by. It will be a beautiful project.

Last edited:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Camp Creek Kid said:
The homes at Alys Beach that are currently under construction are all under contract.

The first phase consists of a large section north of 30-A and a very small section to the south. The first release is either currently underway or to begin shortly. They will offer homes built by their constrution company, Wave Construction, and a small number of homesites to be built on by owner (with approved plans and contractor). The first phase will be released a few properties at a time, every few weeks. Lots will be $700,000 to $900,000 with construction starting 18-24 months after closing. There will be three different types of lots--the courtyard (such as what is currently under construction), the villa, and the family compound. All will be in the same style as is currently under construction.

Amenities will include all the usual--tennis, pools, beach club, etc. The town center will be built out before the residential is completed, but there is still about a 3 year time line before the commercial is started. Total build out for town will be over 10 years.

They have a data base of over 2,000 interested parties with 1/4 that many properties available. They plan to match interested parties to available properties and also offer some properties by sealed bid or some other random way. The data base has been complied since the development was announced 2 1/2 years ago. You could say that it functions somewhat like a waiting list.

All sales info is in person at the sales office onsite. For more info. make an appointment and stop by. It will be a beautiful project.

Do you work there?

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
No I don't work at Alys Beach. We live nearby so we have been keeping tabs on what is going on. I know the developers, town architects, and others involved. They are a very commited and creative group of people.

Alys Beach is going to be a family friendly place. In spite of what some may think, the developers are interested more in building a quality town than in making money. The market just happens to dictate sales prices. Also, they encourage people who are interested in actually living there to buy property. They'd like to see families and businesses, etc. They will have a rental program because it is a resort town, but it will also be a liveable place for year-round residents.

All homes will be entirely of concrete and hopefully hurricane proof. There is also an extensive environmental program to recycle building materials and to preserve the environment.

Obviously we would like to buy a lot in there, but just like everyone else, we are waiting in line.

They are trying to do everything right that is why things are going so slow at this intial stage.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Camp Creek Kid said:
No I don't work at Alys Beach. We live nearby so we have been keeping tabs on what is going on. I know the developers, town architects, and others involved. They are a very commited and creative group of people.

Alys Beach is going to be a family friendly place. In spite of what some may think, the developers are interested more in building a quality town than in making money. The market just happens to dictate sales prices. Also, they encourage people who are interested in actually living there to buy property. They'd like to see families and businesses, etc. They will have a rental program because it is a resort town, but it will also be a liveable place for year-round residents.

All homes will be entirely of concrete and hopefully hurricane proof. There is also an extensive environmental program to recycle building materials and to preserve the environment.

Obviously we would like to buy a lot in there, but just like everyone else, we are waiting in line.

They are trying to do everything right that is why things are going so slow at this intial stage.

Please keep us informed of all things Alys Beach, and anything else you like. :clap_1: