• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mathis&Daughter mgmt.

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2015
Located at Inlet Beach small (18 unit complex) studio/efficiency (no bedroom) with pool , gazebo for outdoor grilling and shared laundry. 1 m from Rosemary Beach and only 300 ft straight to gulf access. $1,150 mo includes garbage serv. Min. 1 yr lease no exceptions No smoking allowed on premises HOA bylaws prohibit pets. This ground floor end unit has a nice patio. Just step out to the pool
Many luxury upgrades leather sofa, natural stone countertops, custom designed glass bar, wine chiller, built-in self filling coffeemaker with dedicated filtered water line, towel warmer, custom linen drapes on bamboo rods, multiple convenient outlets w USB ports, 30" flat screen TV w dvd 2 ceiling fans Max 2 occupants. This studio is fully furnished with mix of contemporary and antiques. Move in requires rent $1,150 (not prorated) plus $1,150 sec deposit ($150 of deposit is non-refundable to cover move-out cleaning) Applicant must provide proof of employment, current credit report, personal reference and previous landlord reference if applicable I Sands card rear .png I Sands card rear .png I Sands card rear .png This property will be available July 10 Call 321 230 4023 or email localmermaid to schedule appt Property is owner managed and not for sale.

Tesa

Beach Crab
Jun 23, 2017
Panama City beach
Hi there, I inquired about the wrong one. I'm sorry. This is the one I'm interested in. I'm the nurse from Tennessee. Do you have more pictures? Thank you

Mathis&Daughter mgmt.

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2015
Hi there, I inquired about the wrong one. I'm sorry. This is the one I'm interested in. I'm the nurse from Tennessee. Do you have more pictures? Thank you
Tesa
Look on Zillow for 126 S Walton Lakeshore Dr Inlet Beach FL listing there are a few more photos there. Hope this helps
Thank you V Mathis

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
Located at Inlet Beach small (18 unit complex) studio/efficiency (no bedroom) with pool , gazebo for outdoor grilling and shared laundry. 1 m from Rosemary Beach and only 300 ft straight to gulf access. $1,150 mo includes garbage serv. Min. 1 yr lease no exceptions No smoking allowed on premises HOA bylaws prohibit pets. This ground floor end unit has a nice patio. Just step out to the pool
Many luxury upgrades leather sofa, natural stone countertops, custom designed glass bar, wine chiller, built-in self filling coffeemaker with dedicated filtered water line, towel warmer, custom linen drapes on bamboo rods, multiple convenient outlets w USB ports, 30" flat screen TV w dvd 2 ceiling fans Max 2 occupants. This studio is fully furnished with mix of contemporary and antiques. Move in requires rent $1,150 (not prorated) plus $1,150 sec deposit ($150 of deposit is non-refundable to cover move-out cleaning) Applicant must provide proof of employment, current credit report, personal reference and previous landlord reference if applicable View attachment 66161 View attachment 66161 View attachment 66161 This property will be available July 10 Call 321 230 4023 or email localmermaid to schedule appt Property is owner managed and not for sale.

beasmiester

Beach Lover
Sep 1, 2009
If the property is still available, I'd be very interested in speaking to you about it. I'm 69 years old, I have a small penton from GE and receive Social Security. I am part owner of Seacrest Sundries in The Villages of South Walton and bank at Regions in Rosemary. The business is 9-years old and the stability is very secure.
Larry W Beasley
larryb040248@gmail.com
850 819-0089

Mathis&Daughter mgmt.

Beach Comber
Sep 29, 2015
Laura My apologies for late response After numerous attempts to login to my account I gave up. tried today on different device
This studio is now available but have not relished it yet. if you are interested. $1,200.00 mo plus utilities Must have current credit report and employment references. You can reach me localmermaid@gmail.com or 321 230 4023 to schedule an appt