• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack S

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2007
Hey tommorrow is the beach cleanup! The TDC will host 6 locations;
Miramar beach
Dune allen
Ed Walline
Blue mtn beach
Grayton beach
And Surfrider Atlanta chapter will join us to do Grayton beach state park.
Emerald coast chapter Surfrider foundation will manage the locations for the TDC. At each site we will have a van shoe giveaway courtesy of Bra Ha surf shop.
With the persistant low to our west, alot of boater and far out debri has been hitting our beaches. We get it now, and it doesn't get back in the water! And its the end of summer so what we clean may stay clean, so we do it for us. So come out, it won't be hard, then head to seaside for the YOLO celebration.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Great turn out at Grayton! Lots of trash and lots of great folks showed up to get rid of it! Pictured is the Gaffrey clan after a hot morning of cleaning our beaches! These guys and gals rock! Justin Jr. hung out with me and greeted folks and gave out t-shirts! Thanks gang! They found a "wall" and a "door". If this was a contest the Gaffrey crew would be the winners!!!!!:clap: Thanks to all that showed up to clean our beaches!
_DSC0205.jpg

jack S

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2007
Blue Mountain was also a success. We had some Walton high school people, two Young beauty queens with crowns and sashes, and a bunch of nice caring people, including the usual blue mtn beach people. If I didn't have oldtimers, I might have remembered that I had a camera in the car, But we had a pile equal to grayton minus the door.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Driving back from an early Pensacola cross country meeting, we noticed lots of groups cleaning around the bay in P'cola, then random piles of collected trash along the beach road from Gulf Breeze to Navarre.:clap: