• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kapitantim1

Beach Comber
Feb 11, 2016
jukebox.png
I purchased this brand new from the Pinball Company in November 2013 for $2,999. I've only used it a couple times. It's just like brand new, not a scratch on it. I will give all my C.D.'s for free with it (around 300). The colors change continuous or can be turned off. They look amazing! The Speakers are excellent and can be turned up very loud. Holds 300 C.D.'s, and/or you can connect to a computer, iPod, iPad, or iPhone via Aux Cord. Local pick up only. Face to fac...e transaction, cash only. I have all the original paperwork, receipt, instructions and remote control. 26Wx24"Dx50"H Weight is 150lbs.
Features: Seven Color LED Changing Color with Color Lock. Four color Lighting in upper chamber also. Spinning Chrome simulated LP in chamber. 50 Watt Power Amplifier/100 Watts Peak. Four Internal Speakers (2 Mid/Woofers & 2 Tweeters) Bass, Treble, Balance, Volume and Bass Boost Controls. Internal/External Speaker Switch, Aux Inputs. Remote control for the CD changer. On Casters for easy moving. Please note that I have also posted a Full size Ms. Pac-Man machine which I purchased at the same time. I will sell the two together for $3,000

• $2000