• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kim Estes

Beach Crab
Aug 23, 2006
Please join us from 5:00 to 10:00 PM on Sunday, April 22 for a Benefit and Fundraiser for Kathy (Kat) Minor.
Kat is a wonderful person and has worked at Bud & Alley's for several years and is not in good health.
Cover charge, a portion of the bar sales, 1/2 of the bartender's tips and all other money will be donated to Kat to help with Medical and Living expenses.
We will have a band, food, a silent auction, a raffle for a flat screen TV and more.
Help us help Kat!

organicmama

Beach Fanatic
Jul 31, 2006
WNC
wncfarmtotable.org
Is there any other way that we can help with donations? I don't think I can make it to the benefit, but would love to help in any way that I can. We've been in her position with my husband's health and it can be scary. Actually, we are just coming out of that h***, and still have a way to go with his recovery.

Does she have family? I mean, does she live by herself or is she supporting a family?

Is it a long term or short term situation? How can I/we help her in her needs? I know that having health problems means that there isn't a short term solution that lasts for any period of time.

My husband & I can also share our story of what he has gone through (and what our family has gone through) with her, especially if her health problems are kind of hard to understand from the "typical" point of view. The last 4 years we have spent trying to find answers to his health and busting our A$$#$ to make ends meet. We have had a lot of help, getting through wouldn't have been possible otherwise. We have learned much about strength,altruism, humility and being grateful.

Please e-mail me or PM me and let me know what I can do to help out. And let her know that our thoughts & prayers are with her.

Blessings~OM

Last edited: