• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

atnashville

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2014
Hello all, we are looking for a kitchen cabinet company. I am trying to find something semi custom or off-the-shelf. I am definitely not looking for custom. Does anyone know of a reputable and affordable cabinet dealer in the area? Chinese cabinet would not be my first choice, but I haven't completely ruled them out either. Thank you for any and all suggestions.

WMW

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2014
Hi,
Consider talking with Dale at Lowes in Destin. We ordered "Schuler' cabinets, white shaker style. Dale is very professional and knowledgeable. He designed our entire kitchen and provided an excellent installer.

cgremill

Beach Crab
Jan 13, 2007
If you are still looking for a quality cabinet line and reputable dealer, please consider Artistic Stone Works and The Cabinet Showroom in Fort Walton Beach. (850) 243-8111. We are a one stop shop for cabinets, granite and more. We carry a number of value priced cabinet lines with various door styles and colors. Our best value lines are made right here in the US. Call and speak to Sid, Becky or myself.

Chip Gremillion,

Owner