• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Don't forget to let Puppet Tony know you oppose the magistrate as well. It was his (excuse me, his handlers') idea in the first place. Call the puppet at 231-2978 and give him a piece of your mind.

Be sure to call Bill Chapman 835-4860, as he might actually be swayed to vote no. Tony and Cecilia don't care what you want, but still fun to annoy them.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I understand callers are being told that they will be allowed to speak as they will direct the special magistrate to allow public comment.

They can direct the Magistrate to listen to public comments but what they don't tell you is that your comments cannot be used as expert testimony in his/her final decision.

So when Commissioners say "we are not cutting the public out of speaking; they are correct. But what they are not saying is you can talk all you want but legally, the Magistrate cannot consider any testimony of anyone but that of "competently substantial witnesses"

This means to have your testimony considered you must hire experts to testify on your behalf.

Most citizens can NOT afford to do this and the developer can.

Heads up folks

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for the heads up.

Such frauds...

Misinformation and misdirection.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I heard today this is a done deal that Jones, Anderson and Chapman are going to vote for a special magistrate.

Sit and watch...:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: