• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dijitil

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2007
Please excuse the current state of the website. The menu is in place but the site is still under construction. :)

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
no offense but $11 for a buerger and $4.25 for sides like fries is very steep for a double wide trailor restaurant. red bar with the best burger in town is only $9 and its huge with big order of fries. I'd seriously look at your pricing as i think it could be a big a negative. just some friendly advise

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
The trailer comment is not fair - it is a local landmark, a hole in the wall, a treasure. lol but I get the point. One of the best strategies ever for a restaurant is make a splash with low prices and great food. Quickly become known for great food and value, then increase prices a bit when you get a following and a good reputation.

Is this a lunch menu or a dinner menu? I would love to see you succeed!

menu.jpg

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
no offense but $11 for a buerger and $4.25 for sides like fries is very steep for a double wide trailor restaurant. red bar with the best burger in town is only $9 and its huge with big order of fries. I'd seriously look at your pricing as i think it could be a big a negative. just some friendly advise

I actually tasted some of the menu items last night and I thought everything was phenomenal.

Anything and everything that goes into their menu is never frozen and made fresh daily. All entrees come with a side, and believe me, the portions you get are worth the money.

The menu items I tasted were grouper ceviche (with homemade tortilla chips), wings, shrimp taco, crab dip, fried calamari, pork belly and bacon wrapped jalepenos. Oh, and no doubt the best fries on 30a. I knew Adam was a great chef but his food blew me away. Each plate was colorful, had wonderful flavors and a big enough portion to take leftovers home.

I honestly think that Local Catch will be a refreshing welcome to the restaurant scene on 30a.

Jeh

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2012
This is Jimmy, one of the owners. I honestly appreciate everyones feedback on our new venture. We have tried our best to bring back a local favorite with local art and musicians, local produce, and good local people. Our prices honestly reflect the quality of our product. It is not frozen, it is not greasy. We will be able to offer daily lunch specials and what we call a "locals meal." I urge you all to give us a chance and continue your feedback, as it is always appreciated. Thanks

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
If this place has Whiteyfunn's seal of approval, we will be there!