• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Looks comparable to Stinkys prices and menu

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
no offense but $11 for a buerger and $4.25 for sides like fries is very steep for a double wide trailor restaurant. red bar with the best burger in town is only $9 and its huge with big order of fries. I'd seriously look at your pricing as i think it could be a big a negative. just some friendly advise

I helped raise the walls in the place back in 1988 I can assure you it's not a trailer! lol right Greg (owner of original Salty Dog)?

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Local Catch will "softly" open TODAY for lunch and dinner. The doors open at 11 am!

If you are in the neighborhood stop by and check it out!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Just enjoyed a fabulous lunch at Local Catch! Really cool place and really cool people. Highly recommend you check it out!!

So glad you enjoyed everything, Lisa! Please come again soon!

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Grand Opening Weekend!

Here is the entertainment line-up for March 1-3

Thursday- DJ Vladi
Friday- Zack Rosicka
Saturday- Chronic Jester

It's going to be a great time. Hope everyone can come and have some funn!

30A Eats

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2011
30A
www.30aeats.com
Local Catch

I think the menu is on point for the season, and if top quality, locally sourced, fresh ingredients are used. I support the owner and chef that are not blindly deciding to open a restaurant serving sub par food. I anticipate fresh clean creations, and can't wait till my visit. You can follow along next week on 30A EATS Facebook as well as www.30AEATS.com to see what I had for lunch, and get the scoop on the restaurant...pictures included!
For those still in question, the location is East of Gulf Place in Blue Mountain Beach where Salty Dog's and Ballyhoo's once were in business.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
I had several items Thursday night. Everyrhing I had was awesome!!! Had the chicken skewers, calamari and Adam made a couple of shrimp thingys that were incredible! Love this place!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Congrats to Local Catch, the parking lot was packed last night. I have not seen that in a few years. And yes, it is spring break which accounts for some volume, but the previous eatery there never had more than a few cars in the lot. We'll give you a little more time to get all the kinks worked out before we dine there, but I am really glad to see someone in that spot doing well.