• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueSunProperties

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2013
www.jeffon30a.com
My name is Jeff Phillips and I am a realtor with The Beach Group. I have a client that is looking for a 3 bedroom, 2 bath (min) home or condo for long term rental. They have a small dog. They want to stay in SRB, South of 98, and have a budget of 2 to 3K per month. If anyone has anything I can show them, please call me or message me. I believe my phone number is in my profile.

Gone Gulfing

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2012
Hi Jeff,
We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home for rent off of East Mack Bayou Rd. North of 98 but thought I'd reach out in case it's something your client might be interested in. Rent is $2500/month. We're listed on Zillow. I'd send you the link but I'm having trouble getting the links to show up on this forum. The address is 31 Bayou Breeze Ct. in Santa Rosa Beach. There's a nice, big backyard that is fenced for the dog. Also an upstairs bonus room, office, and screened enclosure. There are lots of pictures on the Zillow listing. Give me a call or shoot me a message/email if there's any interest. Here's my contact info:
Trudy Davidson
610-316-1319
Trudy@landenbergpartners.com

jlh80

Beach Crab
Mar 26, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi Jeff,
We have a 4 bedroom 3 bath available starting July 1. It's in Seagrove on the south side of 30A. It's .25 miles from the beach and across from Eastern Lake. $3000.00per month with 6 month lease. I'm happy to email photos if you think your clients would be interested. Please email me at hellorentalhouse@gmail.com