• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stevie McInnes

Beach Comber
Jul 20, 2009
Sundance Rental Management
Sundance Rental Management, Inc. has specialized in full service property management for over 30 years in the Fort Walton Beach and surrounding areas. We do not buy or sell real estate, long-term property management is our only business. Through our services we strive to make property ownership a more profitable and less stressful endeavor.

We offer full service property management including everything from marketing your property, placing a qualified tenant, coordinating all property maintenance, and conducting regular inspections to ensure the upkeep of your property.

Lisa Mond

Beach Crab
Aug 25, 2018
rosemary, seacrest
Sundance Rental Management, Inc. has specialized in full service property management for over 30 years in the Fort Walton Beach and surrounding areas. We do not buy or sell real estate, long-term property management is our only business. Through our services we strive to make property ownership a more profitable and less stressful endeavor.

We offer full service property management including everything from marketing your property, placing a qualified tenant, coordinating all property maintenance, and conducting regular inspections to ensure the upkeep of your property.

Hello, I am a housekeeping manager looking to expand my company. I have over 13 years experience in vacation rental cleaning. I am also licensed and insured.