• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DestinUCF

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2017
Destin
Originally from Fort Walton Beach/Destin. I graduated from UCF and I'm now looking to get out of Orlando and back (close to) home as quickly as possible. Anywhere along 30a works.

Single, quiet, no pets, extensive rental history - I'm easy!

Long term or month to month is fine.

Last edited:

Jeff Carlton

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Originally from Fort Walton Beach/Destin. I graduated from UCF and I'm now looking to get out of Orlando and back (close to) home as quickly as possible. Anywhere along 30a works.

I have a carriage house 3 miles from Grayton Beach. There is no smoking anywhere on property. jcarlton112@gmail.com

stargazer

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2016
so walton

Hi. I have a Cottage so. of 30A. Pls message back to discuss month to month, or longer, at the beach...very reasonable 850. all inc.and furnished!

LaRue Thomas

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2016
I have a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with a small den upstairs in a home. It is near Sandestin resort. Call for info at 850-803-2482