1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out. If you send us email by Hotmail we will not be able to respond. Hotmail is blocked.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Beagle Puppy on 30A June 5th

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Meggin, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Meggin

Meggin Beach Crab

This morning our Beagle, Boots, got out of the yard right behind Stinky's Fish Camp. He is a 9 month old male. We were told by someone, about 20 minutes after starting our search, that two women on a golf cart had picked him up. He has a loving home and is very missed. If anyone has any information please call us at 870-265-1755. Thank you!

2. Diane4145

Diane4145 Beach Fanatic

Find your, baby?

I hope so, please keep us, posted!:( My prayers are with you and your baby! We're furry baby lovers around here and I'm certain, that you'll be reunited!:clap::clap::clap: