For Rent LTR-3 BR condo in Seagrove-Walk to beach

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by jgtodd42, Jun 15, 2009.

1. jgtodd42

jgtodd42 Beach Lover

Furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Seagrove available Aug. 1. Pool, lake with fishing pier, elevator, 500 yds to beach. Condo is top floor (4th), quiet, tile floors with carpet in bedrooms, screened porch overlooking Pt. Washington State Forest. All appliances. Pictures available. Current occupants are paying $1,250/mo but are retiring and moving to Atlanta. Asking $1,200, but willing to negotiate with the right renter.

2. ocd_cleaning_fetish

ocd_cleaning_fetish Beach Comber

do you have pictures? I am a professional software trainer for a company in niceville, and also own my own private cleaning service. I would like to move to the area I am driving to for cleaning - but am looking for the RIGHT place and of course price.... with amenities... send me an email to soveryclean4u@yahoo.com with pictures or address so that I can check it out....

3. CosmosBreeze

CosmosBreeze Beach Comber

What is the address of your condo?

4. LovetheOcean

LovetheOcean Beach Crab

Hi,

Interested in talking with you about your rental. My mom (retired) and I (Registered Nurse) are looking for an annual lease.

Thank you.
    hmh7@aol.com

5. ocd_cleaning_fetish

ocd_cleaning_fetish Beach Comber

just checking to see if you ever received my post, i didnt get any reply and - am still on the hunt for the right lease, where is your condo if it is still available, id like to see pictures and come see it.

Posted via Mobile Device