• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Lisa, Molly and I took an office break and went over to Goatfeathers today for lunch. So glad that Draper Lake Bridge construction is over and the road is open for business! The lunch was outstanding. I had a fried grouper sandwich ($14.95) which may be the best I've ever had. Lisa had a beautiful Oriental Chicken Salad - enough for two ($8.95). Molly had a fried oyster sandwich ($8.95). We started out with the smoked tuna dip served with slices of crostini - we're big fans of this tuna dip which can be purchased downstairs in the Seafood Market. The serving sizes for our lunch were so big we really couldn't eat all of it but we gave it our best shot. Really wanted the key lime pie but just couldn't do it this time.

The hot lunch special ($8.95) ends this Sunday y'all (til next fall). This is the best deal anywhere. Several selections of meat/fish and lots of sides to choose from.

A new menu starts up on Monday keeping all the favorite items but adding a few new dishes such as BBQ royal red shrimp. We'll share the menu when we get it in.

Our little beach town is filled with old and new spots on the beach and off. I really enjoy trying out the new places but going back to our old places feels like going home. Thankful for places like Goatfeathers who have been here for nearly 30 years, keeping it real and fresh and just delicious.

12832558_10208741479885226_6609500925858155811_n.jpg

You can read more about Goatfeathers Restaurant and Seafood Markets in a recent story featured on SoWal.com with lots of photos by Kurt: Goatfeathers is Dedicated to Delicious.

160129goatfeathers0023000.jpg

Goatfeathers Restaurant is located just east of Gulf Place on Scenic Hwy. 30A in Santa Rosa Beach and is open daily for lunch and dinner. For menus and info, please visit www.goatfeathersseafood.com or call 850.267.3342. Follow Goatfeathers Restaruant and Seafood Markets on Facebook for specials and updates.

Last edited: