• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
You've been served!

Attachments

• Ethics1.pdf
    471.3 KB · Views: 240
  • Ethics 2.pdf
    458.9 KB · Views: 212

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
You've been served!

From the Complaint:

The State Attorney’s Office for the First Judicial Circuit, Bill Eddins was notified about the entire issue. After review, it was decided by the State Attorney that since the contract was “technically entered into legally” by the county and the work had not actually been completed and “it would have been a political nightmare for both City and County”, no one was charged.

IF that is true, Bill Eddins is the one that needs to be look at too!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
From the Complaint:

The State Attorney’s Office for the First Judicial Circuit, Bill Eddins was notified about the entire issue. After review, it was decided by the State Attorney that since the contract was “technically entered into legally” by the county and the work had not actually been completed and “it would have been a political nightmare for both City and County”, no one was charged.

IF that is true, Bill Eddins is the one that needs to be look at too!

He was served the same time Bob Campbell was.

Technically, the contract was never entered into legally because it never received BCC approval and the City Council knew nothing about it until after the fact. It was never approved nor did it ever go before Council for discussion or approval for Bob Campbell to go to the BCC to start with.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Legally, the property in question was and still is PRIVATELY OWNED.

I believe Sara Comander was the Board Chair at the time but the contract does NOT bear her signature. Technically, how do you enter into a contract legally without her signature? Well, if you do what Chapman did, you sign it yourself without BCC approval. He was served.

Technically, Davis should have recused himself from signing the contract because he has a conflict of interest, he is the registered agent at Sunbiz.org for the privately owned property. He was served.

This is not the first time Bob Campbell has done things out of the Sunshine and without full approval and support from the City Council.

But if you read the Mullet Wrapper the asst. editor claims poor Bob doesn't have Council support..NO he doesn't when he pulls stupid stunts like this!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Lots of factual information here.

Should be pretty easy for them to decipher....

But then again, some of Eddins' staff can't find dope in a crime lab...

The DFS Wrapper has fallen off my reading list due to their sad attempts at reporting things so trivial and ignoring things at the same time.

That guy on the YouTube, Johnny? Is much better.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Looks like some Depos were taken today at Greg Anchors Office.

Perhaps in relation to this or another related matter? Who knows. I'll bet we get another Grand Jury with no results. Hope I'm wrong.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Looks like some Depos were taken today at Greg Anchors Office.

Perhaps in relation to this or another related matter? Who knows. I'll bet we get another Grand Jury with no results. Hope I'm wrong.

I bet I know what that's all about and it has something to do with 1/4 million dollars.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I have a slight correction to make, William “Bill” Chapman, was the Chair 11-26-13 to 11-17-14. I believe Cindy Meadows was Co-Chair.