• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AndrewG

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2010
The latest rumor was that Karl Rove bought a place in Rosemary.

It makes people feel all warm inside thinking celebrities would want to own a piece of the area. Honestly when you look at some of the homes you think only celebrities could afford them. Hence the rumors begin...

ASH

Beach Fanatic
Feb 4, 2008
Roosevelt, MN
I believe Karl has owned property in this area for some time. Probably still has a lot up in Owl's Head too.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Karl Rove has owned a house here for years. In fact when Valerie Plam (sp?) was outed he hid out here for weeks.

sisters4

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2005
My sisters and I were in Rosemary Beach a few years ago and sitting at Wild Olives. We are all dog lovers. A nice man walked by with his adorable dog. He was going in for coffee and we offered to "dogsit" for him. He was so nice and went in to get his coffee and muffin or whatever and came back out and we chatted him and we all talked about ho much we love our pups. He left and one of my sisters looked at me and said "doesn't he look like Karl Rove?"

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
My sisters and I were in Rosemary Beach a few years ago and sitting at Wild Olives. We are all dog lovers. A nice man walked by with his adorable dog. He was going in for coffee and we offered to "dogsit" for him. He was so nice and went in to get his coffee and muffin or whatever and came back out and we chatted him and we all talked about ho much we love our pups. He left and one of my sisters looked at me and said "doesn't he look like Karl Rove?"

Probably wasn't him unless you noticed a strange cold wind. :D