• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Bobby's listing is gorgeous and the food was truly yummy today. And Beth seems like a truly nice person in addition to being a healthful and creative chef (I already knew Bobby is a nice person.) Thanks for the invite. :wave:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
WoW!!!! What an amazing turnout. I was stunned at the response to this event. If you feed them they will come. Shelly may be onto something! Thanks to all of you that made it out. I really appreciate your support.

...you've gotta be careful Grasshopper--there's a big difference between the clientele drawn in with snacks during good economic times and chumming the waters for clients on the cusp of a deep recession. Keep your eyes peeled for those who bring empty Tupperware containers in used plastic Walmart bags to the "Open House."

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
...you've gotta be careful Grasshopper--there's a big difference between the clientele drawn in with snacks during good economic times and chumming the waters for clients on the cusp of a deep recession. Keep your eyes peeled for those who bring empty Tupperware containers in used plastic Walmart bags to the "Open House."

Good point. I will have to speak about this to Garner as soon as possible!:lol:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The food was wonderful and the houses are beautiful. Make a low ball offer and you could walk away with a great house. Hint: ask for Armoires in your contract. ;-)

I did see someone sneaking out with a cookie in a napkin, but no tupperware.