• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Okay, Mi Casita reviewed by a Texaridian. Stopped in today for lunch. Menu, very simple, the basics, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, chimis and a few other things. No seafood. No enchiladas. I had a steak burrito $8.99 plus add ons are 75 cents, cheese, guac, sour cream, even vegetables. So it is easy to end up with a $15 burrito. I got my wife a chicken quesadilla, $7.99 with rice and beans. All in all not too bad. Fresh, good flavor, some prefab things..I think the beans were out of a bag. My fajitas blow doors on anything around here, so I will ley ya'll know next time the grill is fired up and we can have a rita and try them out.

The Window Guy

Beach Fanatic
Mar 6, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
Ate their today for lunch! No frills, great food! I had the (3) tacos/beef and she had the Pork
Carnitas. It was very good! Go give it a try. Nice relaxed place with very good Mexican food.
I will go anytime I am in Seagrove. It's across from One Seagrove Place. Friendly people and great value for the money. We spent with a drink and tip $25.00 and were full! Most places around here are over priced and average food. Well worth a stop in when in the area. "Mi Casita"
850-231-0060.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
If you have not checked out this little Tex-Mex eatery that opened with little to no fanfare, I urge you to do so. It is in the location that used to be a pizza place and ice cream parlor (I think) and was supposed to be Crust. It appears to be a family affair with a menu that includes all the standards. Not a big place by any means, so take out may be their niche, but they do have some limited inside and outside seating. Note they don't serve alcohol but don't mind if you BYOB. The prices are great for this area and the product is better than any other Tex-Mex on 30-A (in my opinion). Check them out!

GypsyJamie

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2015
This place is fantastic!! The pork carnitas was delicious! They have great salsa. The gentlemen who served us were fantastic!! BYOB for now. A great spot for lunch after the beach, or they will even pack it up for you to go.