• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Do you know what Florida and Sand Castles have in common?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
They both look good until the Tide Rolls in! :D:wave:

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I'm posting these everywhere...well, because I LOVE Them!

Oh, I just heard a news flash! Tim Tebow is not up for the Heisman this year.........he is however up for the Criesman award though! :D

Do you know what Florida and Sand Castles have in common?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
They both look good until the Tide Rolls in! :D:wave:
Hey, Darlene, maybe this year, but the Tide has only rolled over the Gators once in the past 10 years.;-):wave:

Next year is another matter :eek:. I'm afraid the Gators will stink with Tebow and a bunch of others gone.:bang:

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Hey, Darlene, maybe this year, but the Tide has only rolled over the Gators once in the past 10 years.;-):wave:

Next year is another matter :eek:. I'm afraid the Gators will stink with Tebow and a bunch of others gone.:bang:

But we have rolled over Florida more times than Florida has rolled over us. ;-):wave:. Yep, next year will be interesting for Florida that is for sure. We have for sure been there and done that!

[FONT=&quot]ALABAMA-FLORIDA SERIES:[/FONT]Alabama holds a 22-14 series lead over Florida in a series that dates back in the Alabama record books to the 1904season. Florida does not recognize the 1904 game, claiming their team was a ?club? team that season.The Crimson Tide and Gators will be meeting for the 36th time in the 2009 SEC Championship Game. Alabama and Florida met for the seventh time in the SEC Championship game and the Gators hold a 4-3 lead in the seven meetings. Alabama earned SEC Championships with wins over Florida in 1992 and1999. Florida beat Alabama in 1993, 1994, 1996 and 2008 for the SEC Championship.Prior to last year?s SEC Championship Game meeting, the Crimson Tide and Gators have not played since the 2006 season when Florida posted a 28-13 win at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville. Alabama won the first meeting 29-0 during the 1904 season. Florida?s first series win was a 9-2 victory in Tuscaloosa in 1921.

[FONT=&quot]SERIES RECORDS BY SITES:[/FONT]
Alabama and Florida have met at six different sites since the first meeting in 1904. The Crimson Tide owns a 10-2 lead in games played in the state of Florida, including an 8-2 mark in Gainesville. Florida?s only wins against Alabama in Gainesville came in 1991 (35-0) and 2006 (28-13). Alabama and Florida have played 19 times in the state of Alabama, with the Tide holding a narrow10-9 lead. The Tide holds a slim 6-5 series lead in Tuscaloosa. UF has won three of the five meetings played at Legion Field in Birmingham. Alabama won two of the three games contested in Montgomery. Florida has won three of the five SEC Championship games played in Atlanta.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
Another one for your collection, darlene. :D

misscritter-albums-sale-picture5254-fl-snugglies.jpg

But we have rolled over Florida more times than Florida has rolled over us. ;-):wave:. Yep, next year will be interesting for Florida that is for sure. We have for sure been there and done that!

[FONT=&quot]ALABAMA-FLORIDA SERIES:[/FONT]
Alabama fans ... 1904 ... always living in the past, wearing the houndstooth. :roll: Bear Bryant died in 1983, ya know?

kathydwells

Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Alabama fans ... 1904 ... always living in the past, wearing the houndstooth. :roll: Bear Bryant died in 1983, ya know?

Seems just like yesterday to me. And, I am telling you if you go to Bryant Denny Stadium you can feel the Bear there. He will always be alive in me. As far as Alabama football in concerned, the past will always be a part of our future. I love my houndstooth probably as much as you love your organge fur. ;-):wave:

It makes me so happy that the spirit of the battlezone lives. Thanks BR and KDW:clap:

I do what I can. :D

Last edited: