• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stacie.j

Beach Lover
Apr 3, 2014
looking for a long term rental in the sandestin area or 30a. Will need by march or before. Need at least 2 bed 2 bath. Not over $2,500 and in good updated condition.

tlblount

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2011
looking for a long term rental in the sandestin area or 30a. Will need by march or before. Need at least 2 bed 2 bath. Not over $2,500 and in good updated condition.
Hi Stacie,
I have a 3BR 2BA on the west end of 30A that should be available mid February, no later than March 1. We rent it for $1800 a month. Email me if you are interested.
tlblount55@gmail.com

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016

This single story home is on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove, Santa Rosa Beach. 3 blocks to beach. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, walk-in closet, fire place, heated pool, yard with fence. Rented without furniture. Home owner pays for pool and yard. Renter pays $2800/month rent and utilities. pet friendly. Ready to rent March 1 or April 1.

Please click on this link for photos. Thank You!

Seagrove Beach Home for Rent

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
Hello, can you give me more info on this?

This single story home is on a cul-de-sac in Old Seagrove, Santa Rosa Beach. 3 blocks to beach. 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, walk-in closet, fire place, heated pool, yard with fence. Rented without furniture. Home owner pays for pool and yard. Renter pays $2800/month rent and utilities. pet friendly. Ready to rent March 1 or April 1.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Stacie we might have something opening in February or March that fits your needs. Please email me at ltrentals@sandestinrealestate.com so we can have your contact info and can work with you as we get closer to your move in time.

Hi Stacie
I have a lovely home in Seagrove beach with 3 bedrooms 3 baths on a beautiful lake and near the beach. Call or text if you are still looking. Thanks
MARIA 321-432-3414