• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hey everyone,

Just a heads up, to SJ. I'll be putting this thread in several different, yet appropriate forums. I'm not trying to SPAM anyone, OK?

My son, Russ, is going to be leaving for the Arctic Circle soon. He'll be joining my brother and his company. There is a great opportunity for Russ there and I'm very hopeful for him! Russ has had some difficulties, since returning from overseas, so please keep him in your prayers! I'm hopeful that the Alaskan trip and time with my brother, will be of great benefit! At least he'll be able make tons of money and not be distracted by bikinies!

Does anyone have any Frequent Flyer Miles, or Vouchers, that they could sell reasonably, for trip? Or, know of anyone that might have any? My brother is from Mobile and travels to and from Anchorage, AK. I usually handle his flight arrangements and realize that with his flying Delta alot, we might be able to find some milage/vouchers. for him too. They need carriers that fly in to, Anchorage, AK.

Thanks A Bunch! :D
Diane