• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lenzoe

Beach Fanatic
We are looking to replace our roof during the off season and we are looking for reliable, licensed, insured roofing contractors. The homeowner's association needs at least a couple of bids for comparison, preferably three, so if anyone can provide recommendations I'd appreciate it.

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
I think it was 2005 - had some minor damage from Ivan that I ignored, but roof was old and Dennis finished it off.
Wayne did me a metal roof and new decking. A couple of years later it got a small leak around the vent pipe and he came out and fixed it, no charge. Pine needles had built up around the pipe and degraded the sealer. Been fine since.
He was recommended to me by soappedaler, who found him working in her neighborhood after Ivan and had him fix her roof. He's third generation roofer,family business, very knowledgeable. He's a pro - when he did my metal roof he brought the machine out on a trailer and fabricated the metal panels on the spot.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Wayne Andrews, A&A Roofing, is a top-notch roofing contractor. I've used him several times. He does a great job. Not necessarily the cheapest, but I wouldn't mess around with your roof.