1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

New 3 Bedroom Condo in Seagrove Available for Long Term Lease

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by Ritackay, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Ritackay

Ritackay Beach Lover

New never lived in ground floor 3 bedroom 2 bath condo. Very nice! Screened porch opens to lawn and backs up to the forest. Surprisingly private. Walk to the beach.
    This is the new Seagrove Highlands development down beside the Tom Thumb on Somerset Bridge Rd.

$1300 per month includes basic cable and water

Rita
    423 - 894-0821

2. subirdrn27

subirdrn27 Beach Crab

How long are you requiring a lease for? I am coming to the area to work acontract for 13 weeks, and possibly staying longer? Is this unit still available? There would be 2 people living in the house (both nurses working contracts). Do you allow pets? (small 4 lb dog). Email me at subirdrn27@aim.com Thank you

Susan

3. Tinkyjoe

Tinkyjoe Beach Comber

In town now. Could I look at this condo?

4. thelink

thelink Beach Crab

Is this condo still available?