• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachgeeks

Beach Crab
Apr 23, 2010
Greetings Everyone!

We are a new computer company here on 30-A and we are different than what you are used to. Our rates are affordable, and we are fast and professional. Visit our website (still in production) for contact information or email us.

Our website is www.beachgeeksonline.com.
Or you can email at cstacey@beachgeeksonline.com

We don't charge trip fee's, drive time, or diagnostic fee's.

We offer virus removal, spyware removal, computer sales (new and used), network administration, server management, server installs, network design, training, and much more.

We are open Monday through Friday 9 to 5 and weekends when needed.

I am the owner of the company, and was born and raised here, and have been gone 22 years, however, it feels fantastic to be home after so long.

Chuck Stacey
Owner
Beach Geeks

Oops, I'm doing sales for my husband's company and didn't realize that I picked the same user name that you have. I will change it tomorrow, but maybe there's a networking opportunity for us here. I know what you do because I've been reading your posts.

My husband and his partner do a lot of different things anywhere from web design, to computer networking, to low voltage wiring and even running email campaigns.

I have friends call me sometimes for their personal computers (always an emergency) and my husband is too busy sometimes to go. I can send those to you. To see what we do, please go to http://www.gohitech.com

Us locals have to support each other more than ever with this horrible situation that is going on in the gulf. Thank you, Mary Ann

James Orr

Beach Comber
May 28, 2008
Beach Geeks To The Rescue!

Chuck, Big Thanks to Beach Geeks for fixing our laptop. You are a welcomed addition to the community and fixed us up quickly, professionally, and promptly. We absolutely will refere you to all who need any type of computer repairs. Thanks again for a job well done!

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
I'll add my recommendation. Chuck retrieved all my data from my fried computer, fast and efficient. Thanks, Chuck!

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Do you happen to work on Macs? I have a desktop and I believe the power supply is fried. I love my mac for music and pics.