1. Hello everyone - with recent Forum upgrade, here are a few issues you may need help with. Thanks for your patience!

- some accounts with same email address were merged. So if you have any login issues, send us a message with your username and email address and we'll sort it out. If you send us email by Hotmail we will not be able to respond. Hotmail is blocked.
    - the Forum App is no longer needed and has been disabled. The site is now mobile-friendly. Just browse to http://SoWal.com/forum"> on your phone's browser and tap "add to home screen".
    - Click Here for help, more info, and to post questions / give feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

New Laundromat Now Open

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by Easy Coin Wash, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Easy Coin Wash

Easy Coin Wash Beach Comber

Well, It's about time South Walton got a new laundromat. It's been years and years.

EasyCoinWash.com now offers

Laundry drop off
    Linen drop off
    Dry Cleaning
    Comforters
    Coin Op Machines

and much more....

850-921-WASH

5008 Hwy 98 West, Suite 7
    Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
    (next to 98 BBQ)

2. kurt

kurt Admin Staff Member

I saw you guys building out this place. It looks like a cut above most laundromats. And to be able to hang at 98BBQ while you wash is a bonus. Or any of the other businesses in the plaza.

3. Franny

Franny Beach Fanatic

I noticed it the other day after lunch yum lunch at 98 BBQ.

4. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Beach Fanatic

I washed some comforters there today. All front loaders, three sizes, small, medium and large. Dryers also three sizes. Fast machines, very clean place. :clap:

5. Mightyern

Mightyern Beach Lover

This place is a dream compared to the alternative. Clean, FRIENDLY service, amazing, quality washers and dryers, fair price. Highly recommend.

6. Beach Buggys

Beach Buggys Beach Lover

I stopped in during construction, definitely one of the nicest laundromats I've been in. Owners are good people as well. Good Luck with it!!!

7. Easy Coin Wash

Thanks for everyones support. We now have all services open for business. This includes commercial linen services. If you have a condo, rental or housekeeping company... keep us in mind for a fast turn around on all your commercial linen needs.

More folding tables, HDTVs and additonal vending services will be in place before the holiday weekend.

Walton County's premier laundromat & dry cleaners welcomes everyone. We look forward to seeing you.

8. Easy Coin Wash

Thanks Dean for providing a needed service along 30A. It's about time a solid company is renting great carts at a great price.

I know you are keeping your carts in super condition! Bring us your rags for cleaning! LOL We are glad to help a fellow Walton County business owner.

9. Easy Coin Wash

Check out our ad in this weeks Walton Sun for a great coupon. 10% off any size comforter drop off.

Get your condos ready for rental or just do a little needed spring cleaning.