• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ash1227

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2009
Destin, Florida, United States
Need help getting fridge stocked but don't want to fight the hectic summer traffic & stores? Let the professionals at Angelfish do the work for you! Personal shopping, grocery delivery and baskets designed with Bath & Body Works candles, bath essentials & wine if choose!

Attachments

• grocery-girl1-300x293.jpg
    grocery-girl1-300x293.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 61
I hate grocery shopping, The only way I deal with it is mapping out the Publix here in GA and the Publix in Seagrove so I can get out as quickly as I can. I actually have shopping cart wrecks in Publix because I zip through there so quickly. I wish we had a shopping service like yours here in GA.

At the beach we usually eat cereal for breakfast and eat the other meals at restaurants now that our daughter is married and it's just the two of us. That way we don't have to throw out partial packages of food that won't last until our next visit or pack up food into a cooler. We rent our home, so it's a real pain to transfer everything from the owner's closet and fridge to the kitchen and then move it back to the owner's closet when we leave. We can't even leave out cleaning supplies for our rental guests because they disappear after the cleaning service cleans. It's a real PITA to have to transfer that stuff back and forth everytime we arrive and depart. Argh!

But we will keep your service in mind when daughter and SIL or friends are staying with us. With more than 2 people, cooking at home is definitely less expensive and less of a hassle than going out. :wave: