• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
What show is on the 30th?

They've added a last show on the 30th; see the thread by SeasideRep a few posts down. Smart thing, too, since there will be plenty of out-of-town guests in SoWal that week.

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
I just got home from this play, and it was fantastic! Justin Lamb is certainly a talented young man, and he had the audience laughing the entire time. If you get a chance, treat yourself to a ticket to this show.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh, man, you guys have to see this play, but leave the kids at home!!! The laughter probably extended my life by a couple of months. Justin was awesome. Last year, Craig Hoover did a one man show of a Christmas Carol, and this year's Christmas show was just as good, if not better. It is real-life kind of funny! Please support the Seaside Rep Theatre by coming out to see this great show. If you cannot attend, please contribute to the Rep. so that they can continue this wonderful cultural experience in SoWal.

PC130115sm.jpg

PC130122sm.jpg

scrltbegonya

Beach Fanatic
Dec 14, 2005
SRB
It was so fantastic that I might have to volunteer again this month! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Another wonderful performance tonight :clap_1:, to an almost sold-out show. You guys must come see this play, but remember to leave the kids at home.

PC150011sm.jpg

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
I laughed so hard I cried. Just ask scrltbegonya!:lolabove:

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
We saw it last night - fantastic!! Jason is hilarious!!!

A full house for Saturday night.

Don't miss this one!!!:clap_1: