• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30AMOM

Beach Crab
Dec 26, 2015
Seeking a reliable, responsible, outgoing person to assist with childcare, household responsibilities and errands. We are a busy family of 3 located in Point Washington and the kids are age 5 and 8.
Looking to full this position immediately. Hours would be between 1-5 weekdays. The ideal candidate would have the flexibility to work some nights and weekends if necessary, have a clean driving record, reliable transportation, non smoker, and have local childcare references.

tara montegut

Beach Crab
Jan 27, 2017
destin, fl
Seeking a reliable, responsible, outgoing person to assist with childcare, household responsibilities and errands. We are a busy family of 3 located in Point Washington and the kids are age 5 and 8.
Looking to full this position immediately. Hours would be between 1-5 weekdays. The ideal candidate would have the flexibility to work some nights and weekends if necessary, have a clean driving record, reliable transportation, non smoker, and have local childcare references.

Very interested in this position! Please email me at txtaramon@gmail.com if still available.

LT.

Beach Crab
Jul 4, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey there! This sounds like exactly what I am looking for! I have over 20 years experience with children and currently work as a part time nanny. I have great local references. Please email or call me if this position is still available!
Thank you,
Lesley (850)509-4880
Ltaylor2104@gmail.com