• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nikki.Lindberg

Beach Comber
Oct 24, 2015
I'm an In-Home Personal Trainer & Health/Wellness Coach, offering 60 minute sessions to women in the SRB & Miramar Beach area. If you are wanting to improve your health, reduce the risk of disease, successfully perform activities of daily living, increase your mobility, have strong bones, muscles and joints, experience fat loss, tighten loose skin, increase muscle mass, and lots of other body and soul benefits, then I am the girl for you.

My clients are always pleased with their results and are grateful for the variety and creativity of my full body workouts. I provide all of the equipment we could possibly need - all you need is some open space in your home + water, a towel and a good attitude.

About Me: I have a B.S. in Exercise & Health Science and have been a personal trainer for over 13 years. I've worked with men and women of all ages and sizes, with fitness goals across the board. The indoor boot camp business that I co-owned from 2010-2011 was voted "Best Boot Camp in Atlanta" in its first year of business.

Email me now and let's get you set up for a FREE phone consultation to make sure we're a great fit for each other.
nikki.w.lindberg@gmail.com
*Prices vary depending on your monthly commitment.
**Group sessions are available.