• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Three bedroom and two bath house available just after Labor Day 2018 (approximately September 8) through February 2019. It is located on the north side of Highway 98, just 1 mile from 30A. It sits at the end of a quiet street--very secluded feeling, yet close to everything. The backyard is fenced. I will accept up to 2 pets with a pet deposit. Utilities included, damage deposit required, rent is $2000/month. You can see pictures here. Feel free to contact me through the link or email me at chefjamiedietrich@gmail.com.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
The house is still available from the end of October through the end of February. I am happy to rent it for just a month at a time, it does not have to be rented for the entire 4 months.

Lisa Mond

Beach Crab
Aug 25, 2018
rosemary, seacrest
Three bedroom and two bath house available just after Labor Day 2018 (approximately September 8) through February 2019. It is located on the north side of Highway 98, just 1 mile from 30A. It sits at the end of a quiet street--very secluded feeling, yet close to everything. The backyard is fenced. I will accept up to 2 pets with a pet deposit. Utilities included, damage deposit required, rent is $2000/month. You can see pictures here. Feel free to contact me through the link or email me at chefjamiedietrich@gmail.com.

Do you have someone cleaning?

Jill W.

Beach Comber
Aug 28, 2018
Miramar Beach
Good Evening
As of now, is the home available for October? Can there be renewal after first month? It is beginning to look as if we will have a gap in our current residence and the availability of our new one. Is it possible to see the home? It looks lovely in the photos.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
The house is rented through October 25. It is still available November through early March. Although someone who is interested in possibly renting for the winter is coming to look at it Monday. But as far as I know right now, it’s available November through early March. I don’t think that’s what you need, though.

Jill W.

Beach Comber
Aug 28, 2018
Miramar Beach
I appreciate your feedback. You are probably correct at this point. It looks so lovely. I shared it with my daughter and a couple of other individuals who would just love the elegant, simplicity of your cottage.
By the way, Love the art.
Sincerely
Jill

KimW

Beach Crab
Sep 2, 2018
Florida
Would this home still be available Nov 1-Jan 7th? We are working in between a house sale and a delay on new construction. ‍♀️ If so, do you have a monthly rate? Thank you! (And please feel free to email me if you prefer - jrmh.29.11@gmail.com)