• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

haley

Beach Crab
May 28, 2011
She is four this july. Her name is bella, her color is white with cream spots, also is 7lbs. All her shots are up to date. Bella is not fixed. I am wanting to give her away to a good home. We have two other dogs and bella is a dog that needs someones full attention to play with her and love her. Nothing is wrong with her just our household has a busy schedule. she is friendly and playful and enjoys attention, she gets often annoyed by our toddlers cause they tend to play too ruff and she just wants to be loved. she is potty trained, just needs to be outside frequently. Please ONLY serious individuals contact us via email : Heatherspagnola3@comcast.net or cell: 850-687-6288. if you would like pictures just email me and i will send any pictures you would like.

haley

Beach Crab
May 28, 2011
well i really need bella to go to a good home. Just because I am saying she's free means nothing is wrong with her. She loves little kids and is healthy. we just aren't able to move with three dogs. If you aren't interested maybe let some friends know about her.Our schedule is pretty flexible. To contact me: heatherspagnola3@comcast.net or (815)-419-6047.Thank you.I look forward to hearing from someone :).

ALSO her shots are all up to date.​

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
You may want to contact Pomeranian Rescue Groups in the Northeast. You would be surprised how many people here are looking for pure breed dogs. You can't fly a dog right now because of the heat, but there are companies that cart dogs and cats to the Northeast in quite comfortable conditions, a/c, frequent stops and walks, feedings and water. They charge about $225-350 or so, but people here pay that to get a dog, especially if you can show UPTD on shots. There is a shortage of adoptable dogs here and many rescue groups are actually driving down South to rescue them. The spay/ neuter laws here are very strict, hence less strays.