• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jcbeach

Beach Crab
Apr 23, 2012
Hi! I am currently looking for a light housekeeper and child-care professional to work in my home in my neighborhood close to Rosemary Beach on 98.
My husband and I both work (he works IN the hosue, I work OUT of the house) and we are in need of someone to help us with light housework and childcare on Monday-Friday. Specifically, I am looking for someone with an excellent driving record to pick my children up from Bay Elementary at 2pm and stay with them until my husband and I get off of work (around 5-5:30 each day). Ideally, I am looking for someone to help them with their homework, get their lunches ready for the next day, oversee them getting cleaned up for the next day and keep the house cleaned up. I have a cleaning lady that comes 2-3 times per month so NO HEAVY CLEANING is required.
I would love if some light laundry and/or light grocery shopping could be a part of their responsibilities as well. On the days that light housekeeping or errands need to be run we could extend the hours from 1pm-5pm.

Please let me know if you are interested so that we can meet. Thank you, Jen 770-298-five337