• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mary Jo Eidson

Beach Crab
Sep 21, 2009
Seaside Stables in Santa Rosa Beach is hosting it's 1st annual Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival.
Part of the profits will be used for horse's rescued at Seaside Stables.
You can go to Home for further information.

This is some of the things going on:

Pumpkin Patch (already gathered in from the fields and put into our own patch for repicking.)

We have hundreds of pumpkins to choose from in additions to other Fall decorating items such as

Indian Corn, Corn Stalks, Gourds, Straw Hay and much much more!

Hay Rides pulled by our Percheron horses Commit & Cupid *meeting them is worth the trip alone

Line Led Pony Rides *truly a treat - kids get a since of truly riding a horse and not going around in circles

Pony Cart Rides for children.

Face Paintings with Fall and Halloween Designs and of course other designs as well.

Castle Moonwalk for the bigger kids and a Dragon Moonwalk with slide for the toddlers 4 and under, this keeps out little ones from being bounced around.

Come out and meet our Petting Zoo Animals "Pumpkin & Patch" our miniture Dutch Holland Pony's, "BaaBy & JuuLie" our miniture Pygmy Goats and other farm animals.

Several Photo areas professionaly setup for taking a Fall Family Picture to send out in your Christmas cards. One of our workers will be glad to take your picture for you or you can have your pictures made here and a CD will be mailed to you. We also have our Large Pumpkin made out of wood with holes in it for putting your face through just for fun. Make sure to bring your camera their are several photo opportunitys here.

Covered Pavillion with Refreshments including hot dogs, hamburgers, cotton candy, sno-cones, pickles, chips and drinks *Plenty picnic tables to sit and enjoy the scenery.

His/Her Restrooms

Plenty of Parking

Hope to see our SoWal neighbors here.

Guided Trail Rides are offered during the week and after October they will be offered on the weekends again.

We are open 7 days a week and offer private tours and field trips for Church's, Day Cares, Schools and any other groups. Let us know how we can assist you.

Feel free to call for further information 850-622-2202 or cell 678-409-5612

Last edited:

Mary Jo Eidson

Beach Crab
Sep 21, 2009
Hope to see you there!

I am glad you found my listing. I thing this is the best way to find out info in the area and give it out as well.

Lookward to seeing you, your family and friends.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
The pumpkins are gorgeous! They have big tall pumpkins with really thick stems (handles!), the Cinderellas that resemble the pumpkin carriage, pretty whites, and some mottled pumpkins that are really unusual.

This is a fun place-

anagirl

Beach Crab
Sep 1, 2009
Panama City Beach
Had a Great Time

We really liked the festival. My one year old loved the horses!

Picture%20208.jpg

Picture%20223.jpg