• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Recent pics will be added to my member (WATERMAN) photo gallery, such as this one.

DSCN1815.jpg

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
Looks like one of the deeded (not public) beach accesses just south of Eastern Lake drive just west of Summer's Edge and Ramsgate access?

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
wetwilly said:
Looks like one of the deeded (not public) beach accesses just south of Eastern Lake drive just west of Summer's Edge and Ramsgate access?

West of Summers Edge, about a quarter mile west of Eastern Lake.

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
You're startin' to scare me. Hopefully not all access is that bad. Please tell me that was not typical of all of Seagrove......we are staying at a rental called the Emerald Dream which is back off the beach a little ways anyway, but I'm hopin' we don't have to drive too dang far to get to the beach if'n you know what I mean. Feel free to allay my fears....great pictures by the way. :dunno:

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
KY oyster eater said:
You're startin' to scare me. Hopefully not all access is that bad. Please tell me that was not typical of all of Seagrove......we are staying at a rental called the Emerald Dream which is back off the beach a little ways anyway, but I'm hopin' we don't have to drive too dang far to get to the beach if'n you know what I mean. Feel free to allay my fears....great pictures by the way. :dunno:

Rest easy, you have a great access right on Eastern Lake, if you can't find one closer. If you go to the photo gallery from the main page, click on Waterman, you will find a shot of the access I am referring to.
Good luck on your stay!

KY oyster eater

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2005
Louisville
Sure do appreciate all the replies. This is the first thing I click on when I fire up my iMac in the morning. And the last thing I look at at night. I need to get out more! But seriously, mucho grande information and advice. Very helpful bunch of folks down there in SoWal. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
KY oyster eater said:
Sure do appreciate all the replies. This is the first thing I click on when I fire up my iMac in the morning. And the last thing I look at at night. I need to get out more! But seriously, mucho grande information and advice. Very helpful bunch of folks down there in SoWal. :clap_1:

I agree...as some on this board know, I browse mostly in those wee hours of the am because of a certain condition!!! You'll be glad to know Molly (the new pup) and I slept in until 6:00 am!!!! I have promised my pal, gotothebeachmom, a pic of her and as soon as my husband finishes the plethera of tax returns, I will deliver! Thanks to all for the fun and the education!