• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Not going anywhere. Only position that may be vacant is the Head Football Coaches position at this time. He also advised that he was seeking the Head Coaches position at SWHS. I haven't heard whether there is a position or not, whether Coach Barrons situation has been addressed or whether they were looking to hire within which is what I would like to see. Not really going anywhere but thanks for asking.

spcoach

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2011
Coming Back....

Hey everyone....Ive been in Oulu Finland coaching the farthest north professional football team in the world...the Oulu Northern Lights...

I will be returning to the area in early August....Before I left I obtained my Florida Condo Association Management License....I will be looking for such a position at that time...also if anyone knows of a one BR rental in the area...i would appreciate the heads up....

I miss the area bad and can't wait to return home.....

Scott

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Hey everyone....Ive been in Oulu Finland coaching the farthest north professional football team in the world...the Oulu Northern Lights...

I will be returning to the area in early August....Before I left I obtained my Florida Condo Association Management License....I will be looking for such a position at that time...also if anyone knows of a one BR rental in the area...i would appreciate the heads up....

I miss the area bad and can't wait to return home.....

Scott
Check the classifieds, someone posted a carriage house there yesterday.

I would love to hear more about your Northern Lights experience....

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
Welcome to "Team SoWal"!

spcoach

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks....

We are at the mid-point of the Northern Lights experience...lol....It is our first time in the pro level division since 1992....we have three American players and the rest are Finns....we run the Air Raid offense made famous by Hal Mumme and Mike Leach in the states....we are 1-2, we have a young team....this is my second time in Finland...I was here in 1995 as the head coach of the Helsinki Roosters...that season we won the Finnish National Championship....my Qb is from Henderson State in Arkansas....we suck on defense...lol....

How's that Kurt? Any questions, just ask....and thanks for the info....!!

To follow along.....

http://translate.google.com/transla...ghts&hl=en&rlz=1T4ACGW_enUS428FI431&prmd=ivns

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
lol - I'm lost in translation.

In Finland, women's football history dates back to 1988. At that time, a species known as the flag of the ball, because the species is not allowed, but tackles them responded to the opponent's waist for hanging the flag of looting. In 1998, the species name was changed to Women's American football, because the rules for the type of equipment already on site lähentelivät playable Yankee, and thus differed significantly juniors playing for the flag of the sphere. Even during the 2007 season, women played a series of so-called SM. semi-contact rules, and to celebrate championships in Helsinki Roosters.

spcoach

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2011
yes...it is a little tough....the google translation matrix is a little better...the bing isn't...it is a difficult language.....i laugh when i read my quotes translated...last year the women beat the swedes in the first international game...i coach the mens team....i think there is totally differnent syntax...lol...

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
yes...it is a little tough....the google translation matrix is a little better...the bing isn't...it is a difficult language.....i laugh when i read my quotes translated...last year the women beat the swedes in the first international game...i coach the mens team....i think there is totally differnent syntax...lol...

We tend to use less periods in English, sometimes...:blink:

spcoach

Beach Lover
Feb 3, 2011
We won last week 38-24 vs the Turku Trojans....our qb threw for 411 yds and 5 tds....we rushed for -6 yards...lol...only ran it 8 times....

Scott