REP Rally School Spirit Competition - Donate Here!

Discussion in 'Events and Activities' started by Seaside Rep Theatre, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

2. Jdarg

Jdarg SoWal Expert

I am hearing about some after deadline donations, and I am sure there will be some additional funds raised at the party. We will have 2 projections screens showing the frequently updated team standings, and one is under a bar.:D

We will know after the party! Wish you were here! You would have loved that foootball game last night!

3. kathydwells

kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname

Perhaps I should have phrased my question better. Who won the FOOTBALL game? Yes, you are correct the Rep is the winner for sure!

Wish I was there as well. Hope you are having a funn time. Did anyone video the game last night? Can't wait to see pictures. Please post them if you got 'em! :wave:

4. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

It was close last night, and there was some last minute donations coming in from some Bama guys, to take the lead over UGA. I think Walter may have bumped Alabama into the final lead. Still waiting for the final totals.

5. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

6. Jdarg

Jdarg SoWal Expert

OK, I finally get SJ's picture- Roll Tide!:floor: And they did!

A HUGE thanks to everyone that rallied for the Rep! We have some really special theater fans here! If you donated, volunteered, and/or came to the party- we appreciate your effort! Our team captains get special mention- you are all winners!:clap:

:wub:to Jambone and Pizza by the Sea- 2 local restaurants who deserve everyone's business because they understand the importance of building a strong community. You guys rock, and I can't imagine SoWal without either restaurant!

Alys Beach- what a beautiful place! Thanks for having us!

The Rep interns are a really special group, and thankfully have youth on their side for the work they are asked to do. They very gracefully put up with crazy grownups!:wub: (Of course I am a litle biased)

Come out and see A Stone that Sings tonight at Seaside, 7:30!

Last edited: May 18, 2009