• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hoover_rc

Beach Lover
Jul 19, 2006
Old Seagrove
www.seasiderep.org
poster.sleepingbeautyWEB.jpg

Bring the young'uns... It's the classic version...

Fuddy Meers opens Next Wednesday for Members, and Thursday for everyone... You don't want to miss that one...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Should be a big crowd tonight- get there early to grab a patch of grass!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I think the adults enjoyed last year's Rep production of Robin Hood more than the kids!

I love these shows - for the young and young at heart! :D

I think the adults enjoyed last year's Rep production of Robin Hood more than the kids!

I love these shows - for the young and young at heart! :D

Robin Hood was two years ago; last year's production was Beauty and The Beast. All the family productions since the first one in 2002 (Charlotte's Web) have been well-attended and loved by all.

Thanks to the Merchants of Seaside for making Sleeping Beauty free and open to the public. Thanks to St. Joe for making Stinky Cheese Man free and open to the public.

Looking forward to tonight - see you all there!

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Oops! My selective memory kicks in again! At this rate, can't imagine what I'll be like when I'm old! :roll:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
A huge crowd turned out to see Sleeping Beauty last night! There were so many blankets, chairs, and people :clap:

The show was fantastic and a bit different than the Sleeping Beauties we have seen before- some very original and wonderful differences, like a talking/singing bush, and the beautiful fairies and a wizard. Kate and her friend little GSS loved it!

The actors were mobbed after the show for pictures and autographs, and they accomodated every child despite the fact that they were still wearing the hot heavy costumes.

Sleeping Beauty will be back next Monday night, and every Monday this summer!